If you are not entirely happy with your purchase... wrong size? or changed your mind? You must return your items back to us within 14 days of receipt for them to be examined. Please note store purchases must be returned in-store. Sale items are strictly exchange only.Please take extra care when trying on your new purchases:
- We cannot accept any returned items that are stained or marked in any way, including food, make-up, fake tan or body lotions, etc
- All items must be returned in the condition they were received, unworn and unwashed
- All items should be odourless, with no smells of body odour, fragrances or perfumes, food, washing detergent, fabric conditioner or cigarette smoke present
- All online purchases to be returned with original barcoded packaging
- All items must be returned with Sassy Luxe swing tags still attached, and tags not crumpled up, folded or tampered with in any way
- Please ensure you try on footwear on carpet as we cannot accept returns footwear with soiled, scuffed or worn soles
For reasons of hygiene this policy excludes swimwear, jewellery and sunglasses etc which are non-returnable. Sample items which are heavily reduced to clear are also excluded from this returns policy, this will be highlighted on the individual product page(s). Any items that are returned to us out of time, in a damaged, soiled or otherwise altered and less than perfect condition may not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
To start a return using our new paperless returns portal click >>here<<. You will need your order number before continuing. (Your order number can be found on your order confirmation email). You will also be asked to enter the email address or phone number associated to the order.
Please inspect your order immediately upon reciept and in the event that you have any problems with your order or have received a faulty/defective item, we ask that you let us know within 24 hours of receipt, providing photographic evidence and a full description of the fault or problem. Due the nature of some of the faults, we may not always be able to evaluate and make a firm decision from photos provided, so we may request that you return items to us for a full inspection by us and/or the garment manufacturer, in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015. This does not affect your statutory rights.